Wouldn't it be nice to instantly know when your Jeep had low tire pressure or was completely flat? Before you completely trashed what is left of the wheel?
Well, my friends, you now can with any vehicle model as long as you have a 12V cigarette lighter outlet that works inside your vehicle! Just screw the tire caps on each wheel's valve stems and plug in the Tire Pressure Monitoring System in any cigarette lighter outlet. And Boom! You've installed your very own Tire Pressure Monitoring System. These Systems are flying off our shelves, so don't wait around! Pick yours up today!
- Item Weight: 1/2 lb.
- Voltage Required: 12V
- External Testing Certification: CE
- Screen: LCD display
- Sensors Included: 4 External Pressure Sensors
- Battery Life: 2-3 years (replaceable)
- Working Temperature: -4℉ to 176℉
- Operating Pressure Range: 0 to 51 PSI
- Pressure Accuracy: +/- 1.5 PSI
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 5℉
- Transmit Power: < 10 dBm
- Transmitting Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- 1 x Wireless Receiver
- 4 x Wireless External Sensors
- 4 x Tamper-Proof Washers
- 4 x Hex Nuts
- 1 x Hex Nut Wrench
- 1 x Sensor Installation Wrench
- 1 x User Manual
##|| OPENING RATE SPECIAL ||##
As of March 21, 2018, we have 100 units in stock and are offering them at a 50% OFF discount. Once this batch on inventory has been happily purchased, we will raise the rate accordingly. BUT, don't worry! The full retail rate is still an explosive deal for the Rock Solid Tire Pressure Monitoring System.