Wouldn't it be nice to instantly know when your Dirt Bike or Motorcycle had low tire pressure or was completely flat? Before you completely trashed what is left of the wheel?
Well, my offroading friends, you now can with any 2-wheeled vehicle. Just screw the tire caps on each wheel's valve stems and mount the Tire Pressure Monitoring System onto your handlebar. And Boom! You've installed your very own Tire Pressure Monitoring System. These Systems are flying off our shelves, so don't wait around! Pick yours up today!
- Item Weight: 0.44 lb.
- Voltage: 12V
- Built-In Charging Port For Display
- Sensors Included: 2 External Pressure Sensors
- Battery Life: ~8 months (replaceable)
- Working Temperature: -40℉ to 221℉
- Pressure Units: PSI or Bar
- Operating Pressure Range: 0 to 116 PSI
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 5℉
- Transmitting Frequency for Display and Sensors: 433.92 (+/- 15) MHz